HomeLink Local, Australia & New Zealand exchanges only
With Tourism between our two countries at an all time high and our safe environment, it makes sense to join HomeLink Local. For less than $5 a day you can have a months holiday in the comfort of a fellow Members home. What a bargain
Explaining the Benefits
- If you are new to the idea of Home Exchange this is a good way to try it out.
- If you are getting older and want close to home holidays then this may be for you
- If you have children, why not exchange for a fully equipped ‘child friendly’ home.
- ‘The more the merrier’ The more HomeLink Local members, the more holiday options for you. Tell your friends. An introduction gets you a months bonus!
- If you think you can’t afford a holiday, think again! This holiday costs you nothing Usually though it’s not a question of saving money it’s a question of the comfort and convenience that staying in a home brings.
- For newcomers use your Free Trial to have a good look
Think about it
- You simply choose Join Now and when asked, click the membership type HomeLink Local
- Your membership will entitle you to 12 months membership as part of the HomeLink Database but you are restricted to NZ & Australian exchanges only
If you wish you can upgrade to a full HomeLink membership at any time. You will need to ask us about this.
Sarah Cooke HomeLink AU & NZ
Phone: 021 338 434 Contact Me “I’m on Viber !”
Is Home Exchange right for you ?
It’s not what your house is like but where it is
Try asking yourself this question. “Will people find my home suitable as a holiday destination?” It doesn’t need to be a big house . It can be an apartment, or a beach house, but it is understood that it will be clean, tidy and well equipped. Beach house or main centre……………… no problem!