For Australia / New Zealand exchanges only
With Tourism between our two countries at an all time high and our safe environment, it makes sense to join HomeLink Local. For less than $5 a day you can have a months holiday in the comfort of a fellow members home. What a bargain!
Explaining the Benefits
- If you are new to the idea of Home Exchange this is a good way to try it out.
- If you are getting older and want close to home holidays then this may be for you
- If you have children, why not exchange for a fully equipped ‘child friendly’ home.
- ‘The more the merrier’ The more HomeLink Local members, the more holiday options for you. Tell your friends. An introduction gets you a months bonus!
- If you think you can’t afford a holiday, think again! This holiday costs you nothing Usually though it’s not a question of saving money it’s a question of the comfort and convenience that staying in a home brings.
- For newcomers use your Free Trial to have a good look
Think about it
- You simply choose Join Now and when asked, click the membership type HomeLink Local
- Your membership will entitle you to 12 months membership as part of the HomeLink Database but you are restricted to NZ & Australian exchanges only
- If you wish you can upgrade to a full HomeLink membership at any time. You will need to ask us about this.
Sarah Cooke HomeLink AU & NZ
Phone: 021 338 434 Contact Me “I’m on Viber !”
Is Home Exchange right for you?
It’s not what your house is like but where it is
Try asking yourself this question. “Will people find my home suitable as a holiday destination?” It doesn’t need to be a big house. It can be an apartment or a beach house, but it is understood that it will be clean, tidy and well equipped. Beach house or main centre……………. no problem!