Free Trial explained
67 years HomeLink representatives around the World have provided a unique personal service to their members. Being Local is important. We understand our members and help is only a phone call away. Forget about all other holiday types Home Exchanging is different. Relax in the comfort of a home with all its many facilities while you consider all the benefits.
TRY IT OUT
its the best way to find out
Try free for the first 30 days. HomeLink’s free trial is completely without obligation. We won’t ask for payment details up front and so we won’t take payment automatically at the end of the trial period. FREE TRIAL
- N.B. This offer is only to those who have not been a member or trial member of HomeLink before.
- Create your home exchange listing using our simple template function
- Add plenty of information and sunny photos of your home and the surrounding area to appeal to other members.
- Complete your family profile and add the Dates & Destinations for your first home exchange
- Start sending messages to Members who suit your criteria. This is very important.
- Your paid Membership will entitle you to as many exchanges as you like within your Membership year
If you need any help or advice at any stage by getting in touch with me, Sarah
Terms & Conditions
“Free Trial” membership where no fee is paid for a limited period, is open to new members only. Payment must be made when an exchange is arranged and before an Exchange Agreement form being completed”
It is not permitted to exchange email addresses or phone numbers in the messaging
What are the prerequisites for Exchanging?
What types of exchanges are there for AU & NZ members ?
Where can I Exchange ?
Will my home be well cared for ?
How far ahead should I plan ?
Can I exchange my holiday home?
Who pays the bills?
Will I enjoy the experience ?
What other extras are there?
I live in Auckland and you can contact me by phone in the evenings
021 338 434 (NZ) +64 21 338434 (AU) or call me free on Viber.