HomeLink........................Your Home away from Home
Welcome to HomeLink AU/NZ
At HomeLink we offer a traditional home exchange without trading points & payments. Just a simple annual fee. We can be trusted to publish correct Member numbers on our web site. We’ve been helping like-minded families arrange Home exchange holidays around the world since 1953. We’re more than just a home exchange website – we have a team of very experienced Home Exchange Representatives around the world to provide personal support at every stage of your home swap. ________________________________________
To make a start we suggest that you try our 30 day FREE TRIAL. Please make the most of it by completing your listing and photos as soon as possible. Then you can make contact with other Members and other Members can contact you. To get you started we post a photo of your area on your listing ! When you receive a positive response from a Member be prepared to join as a regular Member in order to complete the required Exchange Agreement form.
Here is the easy way to see what’s available on our Database
Visit the HomeLink site and find out. N.B. You don’t need a current Membership to search !
The important thing is ‘keep it simple’. Don’t put in ‘Dover Heights’ or ‘Remuera’ just put in Australia or New Zealand.
- Click ‘Search Homes‘ (top of the page)
- Enter the your location only (AU or NZ) leave the left box blank for now. Search’
- Click ‘More filters’
- Check ‘Exclude open to anywhere’ bottom right
- Voila ! here is your list
Who exchanges? Typical Members
- HomeLink appeals to everyone who loves holidays whether at home or abroad
- They have a love of travel and want to travel more and more
- Members exchange frequently between Australia & NZ
- Most have homes in Tourist area or near main centres
- They have comfortable homes. Much better than staying in a hotel
- HomeLinkers are friendly welcoming people offering good advice for their Visitors.
- They often meet you at the airport or train station
- Many have holiday homes, so easy for organising Non Simultaneous exchanges.
- They like to personally select their holiday venue & host and prefer not to be organised
- Over 60% of our Members have been Members for more than 5 years. One couple since 1988!!
Why HomeLink is the best way to travel?…….in a nutshell.
- All your travel is free apart from fares and a small annual subscription.
- It’s relaxing because you are not always on the move and you are in charge
- You can make friends with people from another country & experience their culture
- List your Holiday home free of charge
- You can get a free pet sitter as well as a free holiday. Your pet will be very happy.
- Car exchange is a popular option. Once again, Free.
- Instead of your ‘Once in a lifetime trip’ you can travel every year.
- You can travel Locally in Australia or New Zealand for a small annual fee.
- Your Exchange is validated by an exchange agreement form
- You can holiday in places you’ve never dreamed of going.
Your Local Representatives
John & Valerie Martin became Members of HomeLink in 1993, liked it so much they bought the NZ franchise in 2000. They are still very involved as they get older with Valerie still writing the newsletter. In 2017 their daughter Sarah Cooke took over the day by day management of both HomeLink NZ & Australia. This is very typical of the HomeLink Family as 6 countries have 2nd generation Representatives.
We cannot be beaten for experience! We are family orientated and most important, we care.
John & Valerie regard themselves as typical. They downsized to their comfortable Orewa Beach home 5 years ago and use it as a welcome stay for overseas Members. We have travelled every other year mainly to Europe with memories too numerous to mention. One to stand out was a Scottish Mansion with 200 acres near the Balmoral Estate. 14 bedrooms, ballroom and maid’s quarters and a trout stream. Being the only occupants was interesting for our 2 week stay.
With HomeLink anything is possible ………….A home like ours is very typical.
Click the photo to see our home or call Sarah for more information. JOIN NOW