Thoughts on Home Exchange from the experts
Exchanging homes is a unique concept that it controls its own quality. It works by having quality homes or holiday homes and quality Members in tourist spots or main centres.
Without exception the people we have met and exchanged with since 1993 have been respectful caring and generous people.
HomeLink has been operating since 1953 and our personal 30 years of exchanging homes has been full of interest and has been the best possible outlet for our love of travelling. It furnishes aspects of travelling and friendships that you cannot find with any other travel experience. We have lost track of the number of exchanges we have had but it must be way up in the 70’s.
Typical HomeLinkers love travelling. With lovely homes or holiday homes in Tourist areas or main Centres they prefer the comforts and freedom of a fully equipped home when on holiday. Cost free accommodation means more to spend in shops and restaurants.
What they say...........
"David & Sue. We are from the UK and joined HomeLink a year ago with a view to swapping with people from Nelson on a regular basis. Two successful visits so far, another couple in the pipeline. Every one we have met or spoken to has been really friendly and we’ve been surprised at how many people are doing house swapping. We weren’t previously aware of the idea of a ‘Non simultaneous’ swap which makes things much more flexible for us in the UK. Highly recommended."
12 good reasons why HomeLink should be on your wish list.
- The Original Home Exchange company since 1953
- Locally operated for over 20 years by Valerie, John & Sarah
- Quality homes in Tourist areas or main centres
- Accommodation free holidays
- Traditional welcome meal for first night and welcome gift
- Huge savings estimated to be at least $12,000 for a 3month trip to Europe
- Fully equipped homes is a bonus with toys for children and books for you
- Extras by arrangement. Pet care, plant care, cars. Just ask.
- Learn about other cultures by being immersed in other communities.
- Being met and welcomed at the train station or airport is a bonus.
- Valerie & John have amassed over 70 exchanges and can give you good advice
- Pssst……….. Once you join HomeLink it becomes addictive and you may never leave!!!